Thursday, April 16, 2009

vbs part two

Today was our second day of VBS it was brilliant, the first day we had about 30 kids, and today there were around 50, that is a good sign!

I'm loving this time, because one, the youth are getting to do something they had never done before, 2, we're spending some quality time together, and three, we are spending time with the kids! I had missed them so much!

We didnt have time to grab lunch this afternoon, so we stopped to get something on the way, and because our budget is... well... there isnt one... we just grabbed a bunch of sweet bread, I had never seen anyone devour the food soo fast! This students do know how to eat!

We found a dead dog on the way there so I was like are you still hungry? cos I think God has provided our lunch lets stop and make some tacos. eeuuu Yadi.. grosss...

When we got to the Village, many kids were already there, and others were running towards it!
this got us so pumped up!

We play, sang some songs, had our story on the prodigal son, and did our crafts. e had our memory verse, they are soo smart! they were so eager to tell us the memory verse.

We are having a great time and I thank God for the opportunity to do things like this.

Oh about the cart.... the boy brought it fixed... I was glad but bummed I didnt help. NOBODY PLAYED WITH IT THIS TIME THOU! =)


Pictures!
some youth from the church
kids during snack time


showing the craft


during story time









No comments: